Friday, November 11, 2005

Finally some pics from Alaska!


Many people have been asking - is it true that you guys were in Alaska...What was that like? - Well we finally got some pictures back which fail to display the intensity of how wonderful out time was there. The 3 days we spent there was by far the highlight of our touring this fall. You know coming into a trip like that that it is probably gonna be cool. But there was nothing to prepare us for the beauty and refreshment that was our time in Ketchican Alaska. You can see here that I look very "Alaskaish" in my fake fur lined eskimo jacket (i bought for 19.99 the day before I left) However - the natives didn't think I fit in as well as I thought I did. Apparently there aren't any Eskimos in that region and the people were far more rugged than me and my poofy jacket.