Thursday, July 14, 2005

Monmouth, NJ JULY 13th

Every year at Attleboro – I come in contact with a particular group who quite possibly might be the most passionate bunch o’ folk I meet all year long – they are have fueled by their desire for Christ and half fueled by rabies (I think). Who doth I speakest? No other than St. Cecilia’s youth group from New Jersey. This year I had the priveledge of doing a follow up concert a few days after the youth conference in Attleboro Mass. It’s always fun to hang with a crew of like minded hip hop heads like my friends in Monmouth NJ. It’s even more fun when I get to bring my brother (Fiddy Bones) and my sis and step dad along for the fun. The show was as silly as usual but the coolest part is getting to sit down and hang with these people and see their heart. They know that they are broken and sinful yet they have a real earnest desire for holiness. Thas some good peoples.

After the show – we drove to Philly and then to Pittsburg only to catch a 6AM flight to Houston. It’s been a long couple of weeks. And I feel a little delirious, a little tired, a lot blessed, and a lot tiredd.

If you’re axin yourself, “Hey Righteous – where are the pictures?” They will be up soon – I forgot my plug in thing to put em up.